REFRESH YOUR TASTE BUDS WITH THESE GREAT DISHES!
Biryani is a one-dish rice-based meal that consists of layering cooked rice and meat. Biryani can be made with chicken, seafood or meat. Biryani is normally made with basmati rice and flavored with cloves, bay leaf, coriander, mint, ginger, garlic and onions.
Chicken karahi, also known as gosht karahi, is a Pakistani dish noted for its spicy taste and usage of pepper. A perfect combination of salt, red pepper, ginger, garlic, cut tomatoes, with a sprinkle of fresh coriander makes it a classical & great tasting dish.
Tandoori chicken is a dish originating in the Indian subcontinent. It consists of roasted chicken prepared with yogurt and spices. The name comes from the type of cylindrical clay oven, a tandoor, in which the dish is traditionally prepared.
Chicken Tikka Naan
Chicken tikka is a chicken dish originating in South Asia, popular in India and Pakistan. It is traditionally small pieces of boneless chicken baked using skewers in a clay oven called a tandoor after marinating in spices and yogurt. The word tikka means "bits" or "pieces".
Fresh from the Kitchen
When it comes to serving fresh food to our family of customers, we never compromise. Sultan team members use recipes to ensure quality, consistency and nutritional accuracy in the food that we serve to our guests.
- Every menu in our dining program is custom written for each client based on regional preferences and seasonal availability
- Our food is batch cooked using the “a la minute” philosophy. This means that food is prepared in small quantities at the last minute. In most cases, foods are cooked to order for each guest.
- Our Guests can find a vegetarian selection from each concept in our dining program.
- Whenever possible, we’ll always use fresh vegetables in season, not frozen.
- We start with fresh whole meats whenever possible and we put none of it to waste